Re: Reviving the hardware census

Agreed completely. But I still need someone with experience using lshw
to write a data processor (json => SQL) for that data. Also, we will
need to sanitize the lshw output to ensure we omit identifying
information. For example, ip addresses on the network interfaces need
to be filtered out. It might be better to write an option for upstream
lshw to anonymize the output.

Any volunteers to work with me on those two items?