Add support for mipsel and mips64el

Hello,

as a part of the effort to revive Fedora MIPS, kernel needs to build
properly on MIPS. I have been testing various configurations in the past
6 months and finally arrived to a state where I think it is good/stable
enough to be proposed.

Attached is a patch that I have used to build working kernels since
4.6.0-0.rc1. It enables build on two architectures - mipsel and
mips64el. Both of them build images for the malta board (evaluation
board by MIPS Technologies with good support in QEMU). mips64el builds
an extra flavor - octeon - for octeon based boards. These are used in
high performance network appliances and we also plan to use them for our
Fedora builders. Given the MIPS kernel needs to be built for a specific
board I was not able to find a better way than adding an extra flavor.

There are 4 patches required - 3 of them are waiting in the queue to be
upstreamed, I have added a fourth one that softens Werror so the build
does not die on a harmless warning about 32-bit VDSO on 64-bit octeons.

The only thing I was not able to understand is the magic around
kernel-debuginfo-common. My debugfiles.list is always empty and I need
to remove it in order to make the build succeed (with an empty
kernel-debuginfo-common). It would be great if you could point me in the
right direction for this one.

Please let me know if I can do anything else to smoothen the process.

Thanks,
Michal