Re: [kernel] enable crash on other architectures

On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 07:06:48PM -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > So that the userland package we build there is useful?
>
> OK.  Did it get tested?

No, it's not a code change on any supported architecture beyond ARM.

> > If you want to drop it, drop it then.
> >
> >> Also, please post for review first.
> >>

> > As soon as you guys start? Given I was explicitly given commit access,
> > and I'm not just running rampant with global commit permission or
> > something, I am just fixing what I see needing to be fixed.
>
> We have started.  Any patch that doesn't have a bug attached to it and
> isn't a rebase or config change has been posted here first for the
> past few cases.  If I've missed some, I'm as guilty as the next guy.
> It's not about running rampant with commit permission.  It's about
> knowing where stuff is coming from and why.

Fine, whatever, given this is a requirement no other package seems to
have, I'm disinclined to contribute further. Congrats. Also, I think
documenting fixes to your patches beyond the %changelog is a waste of my
time given the general quality of the out of tree crap you've stuffed in
there already.

--Kyle