Regression testing

As some of you have seen in our community meeting and minutes, we are
working on actively testing the kernel builds.  The short version is a
series of regression tests which reside in either the kernel git tree
and can be run with 'make tests' or possibly a control script in a
kernel-tests subpackage.  This will allow any user to run the regression
tests against their running kernel on real hardware, and hopefully
improve the test base considerably.  In addition we will have autotest
hooked up to do this plus more extensive testing.  More details can be
found at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KernelTestingInitiative

So here is the part where we really want to get community involved.  We
have a wiki page created to list the regression tests that need to be
written, and even sign up to write some if you are so inclined.  We need
your ideas for regression tests.  Tests should be simple pass/fail
checks.  Tests against specific modules are allowed and encouraged.  For
users testing where they module is not loaded, the test will simply be
skipped.  Destructive testing is possible, though it will not be
included in the standard test run (a user should know and explicitly
sign up for a risk of data loss).  Please take a look and add your
ideas: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KernelRegressionTests

Thanks,
Justin