Re: Calling all reviewers: The KDE SIG needs you!

Il 25/09/23 01:13, Steve Cossette ha scritto:
> Good evening all! Hope you had a great weekend.
>
> We are well underway to add all kf6 packages into Fedora, but we need
> your help. We have +/- 78 packages to bring into Fedora in preparation
> for the release of KDE 6 which is currently planned around February 2024.
>
> Right now, we have reviews up for 13 packages, and 1 review complete.
> Neal's been helping with those, but they are too much for him alone.
> And we are adding more review requests every day.
>
> This is where you come in: If you feel comfortable doing Fedora
> package reviews, we invite you to please take a look at this tracker
> post: https://pagure.io/fedora-kde/SIG/issue/383#comment-873241 where
> we update on a daily basis the status of packages, whether they are
> ready for review or not, and with the direct link to the reviews.
>
> Thank you very much for your help!
I'd like to point out that probably most of the kde packages will be
impacted by these two licenses waiting for approval by FE-Legal:
https://gitlab.com/fedora/legal/fedora-license-data/-/issues/350
https://gitlab.com/fedora/legal/fedora-license-data/-/issues/351

I suspect those license are already being shipped within the kf5
counterparts without the approval... let's not just ignore that. I know
this could delay the reviews a bit, but it has to be done.

Mattia