2023-03-27 @ **16:00** UTC - Fedora 38 Blocker Review Meeting

# F37 Blocker Review meeting
# Date: 2023-03-27
# Time: **16:00** UTC
# Location: #fedora-blocker-review on irc.libera.chat

Hi folks! We have 3 proposed Final blockers and 1 proposed Final freeze
exception issue to review, so let's have a review meeting.

If you have time this weekend, you can take a look at the proposed or
accepted blockers before the meeting -  the full lists can be found
here: https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/ .

Remember, you can also now vote on bugs outside of review meetings! If
you look at the bug list in the blockerbugs app, you'll see links
labeled "Vote!" next to all proposed blockers and freeze exceptions.
Those links take you to tickets where you can vote.
https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/blocker-review has instructions on how
exactly you do it. We usually go through the tickets shortly before the
meeting and apply any clear votes, so the meeting will just cover bugs
where there wasn't a clear outcome in the ticket voting yet. **THIS
MEANS IF YOU VOTE NOW, THE MEETING WILL BE SHORTER!**

We'll be evaluating these bugs to see if they violate any of the
Release Criteria and warrant the blocking of a release if they're not
fixed. Information on the release criteria for F38 can be found on the
wiki [0].

For more information about the Blocker and Freeze exception process,
check out these links:
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_freeze_exception_bug_process

And for those of you who are curious how a Blocker Review Meeting
works - or how it's supposed to go and you want to run one - check out
the SOP on the wiki:
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting

Have a good day and see you tomorrow!

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Criteria