Re: signond eating memory and cpu

On Mon, 2023-01-23 at 16:50 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Mon, 2023-01-23 at 16:15 +0000, Sérgio Basto wrote:
> > Hi,
> > top shows
> > 7246 sergio    20   0 1565344   1.2g   5752 R  58.8  15.7 826:29.99
> > signond
> >
> > Why signond is running ? how I disable it ? how I kill the process
> > etc
> > ?
>
> Why do you have the signon package installed? If you don't need it,
> just remove it, or disable it with "systemctl disable ...".

I already tried that , also don't have any service to disable

dnf remove signon

Removing dependent packages:
accounts-qml-module                         x86_64
0.7-8.fc37                           @fedora
257 k
akonadi-calendar-tools                      x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
1.5 M
akonadi-import-wizard                       x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
1.9 M
akonadiconsole                              x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
1.1 M
akregator                                   x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
4.6 M
akregator-libs                              x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
1.8 M
grantlee-editor                             x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
1.1 M
grantlee-editor-libs                        x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
140 k
kaccounts-integration                       x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
616 k
kaccounts-providers                         x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
376 k
kaddressbook                                x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
5.3 M
kaddressbook-libs                           x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
790 k
kalarm                                      x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
13 M
kamoso                                      x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
786 k
kde-print-manager                           x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
2.1 M
kde-print-manager-libs                      x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
413 k
kdenlive                                    x86_64
22.12.0-1.fc37                       @rpmfusion-free-updates-testing
75 M
kdepim                                      x86_64
7:17.12.3-10.fc37                    @fedora
0
kdepim-addons                               x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
10 M
kdepim-runtime                              x86_64
1:22.12.1-1.fc37                     @updates
14 M
kdepim-runtime-libs                         x86_64
1:22.12.1-1.fc37                     @updates
1.5 M
kf5-akonadi-calendar                        x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
2.7 M
kf5-akonadi-contacts                        x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
2.7 M
kf5-akonadi-mime                            x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
1.0 M
kf5-akonadi-search                          x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
1.2 M
kf5-akonadi-server                          x86_64
22.12.1-2.fc37                       @updates
9.0 M
kf5-akonadi-server-mysql                    x86_64
22.12.1-2.fc37                       @updates
3.2 k
kf5-calendarsupport                         x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
3.2 M
kf5-eventviews                              x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
3.0 M
kf5-incidenceeditor                         x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
2.6 M
kf5-kalarmcal                               x86_64
21.12.3-1.fc37                       @fedora
909 k
kf5-kmailtransport                          x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
1.1 M
kf5-kmailtransport-akonadi                  x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
110 k
kf5-libgravatar                             x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
192 k
kf5-libksieve                               x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
3.6 M
kf5-mailcommon                              x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
3.8 M
kf5-mailimporter                            x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
1.5 M
kf5-mailimporter-akonadi                    x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
57 k
kf5-messagelib                              x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
17 M
kf5-pimcommon                               x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
1.6 M
kf5-pimcommon-akonadi                       x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
987 k
kf5-purpose                                 x86_64
5.102.0-1.fc37                       @updates
1.7 M
kgpg                                        x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
8.4 M
kio-gdrive                                  x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
418 k
kjots                                       x86_64
5.1.0-4.fc35                         @fedora
1.2 M
kmail                                       x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
19 M
kmail-account-wizard                        x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
2.6 M
kmail-libs                                  x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
3.7 M
kmymoney                                    x86_64
5.1.3-1.fc37                         @updates
23 M
kmymoney-libs                               x86_64
5.1.3-1.fc37                         @updates
8.6 M
knotes                                      x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
1.8 M
knotes-libs                                 x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
1.0 M
kontact                                     x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
1.6 M
kontact-libs                                x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
345 k
korganizer                                  x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
7.5 M
korganizer-libs                             x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
3.1 M
okular                                      x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
7.3 M
okular-part                                 x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
9.8 M
pim-data-exporter                           x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
1.2 M
pim-data-exporter-libs                      x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
565 k
pim-sieve-editor                            x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
1.3 M
plasma-browser-integration                  x86_64
5.26.5-1.fc37                        @updates
988 k
plasma-desktop                              x86_64
5.26.5-1.fc37                        @updates
17 M
plasma-integration                          x86_64
5.26.5-2.fc37                        @updates
724 k
plasma-lookandfeel-fedora                   noarch
5.26.5-1.fc37                        @updates
663 k
plasma-mobile                               x86_64
5.26.5-1.fc37                        @updates
2.3 M
plasma-workspace                            x86_64
5.26.5-1.fc37                        @updates
35 M
plasma-workspace-wayland                    x86_64
5.26.5-1.fc37                        @updates
175 k
plasma-workspace-x11                        x86_64
5.26.5-1.fc37                        @updates
171 k
sddm-breeze                                 noarch
5.26.5-1.fc37                        @updates
773 k
signon-kwallet-extension                    x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
63 k
signon-plugin-oauth2                        x86_64
0.24-5.fc37                          @fedora
207 k
signon-ui                                   x86_64
0.15-18.fc37                         @fedora
284 k
spectacle                                   x86_64
22.12.1-1.fc37                       @updates
3.0 M

Transaction Summary
Remove  75 Packages