Hold Plasma version

Hello,

The situation with the big Plasma version update in KDE has been
discussed a lot. For me, the mid-release-cycle major version update
caused significant issues before.

So I have a question: is it possible to just hold the Plasma version
in Fedora, entirely preventing updates of any Plasma packages? I would
enter such a freeze a few days before the new Plasma hits, then
unfreeze a month or two after, hoping that any glitches in the fedora
Fedora were ironed out in the meantime.

I would not want to freeze all other updates though.

So I would very much appreciate it if people could tell me how to do
this. Is there a list of packages I need to use "dnf versionlock" on?

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik