Support for Q4Wine, compiler issues related to Qt

Hey everyone,

Q4Wine is a KDE based application, to manage wine prefixes (bottles) and to make easy use of tools that wine offers. It's being developer outside of Fedora, but in the past it was well maintained and it saw regular updates. Sadly, the maintainer has been unable to contribute further, causing Q4Wine to miss some updates.

As of writing, builds fails on Koji because of a QtCore related issue. Since my knowledge of these technologies is limited, I figured it would be best to turn to those who are most experienced with Qt.

I hope this is not the wrong place to ask. If it were possible for any of you to take a look at this precious program, then that would be much appreciated.

Kevin "Eonfge" Degeling

Related links:
https://q4wine.brezblock.org.ua/
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/q4wine