Re: proposal: Default application functionality criterion reduction

Kamil Paral wrote:
> Anyone? Yes/No/We don't care?

I am opposed to this, as it is means Fedora is more likely to ship with
broken KDE applications. Even the core ones if the KDE Spin keeps also
shipping, e.g., Firefox (something I think should just stop, but that is not
my decision to make), since your proposal only requires ANY browser on the
Spin to work. I do not think it is acceptable to ship a Fedora KDE release
with a broken Falkon.

I also think that if we really want to limit the kinds of applications that
we block on, the same list should also apply to the GNOME-based Workstation.
I do not see why that should get preferential treatment over other release-
blocking Spins. Release-blocking is release-blocking.

        Kevin Kofler