Re: Fedora download

I have nothing against people distro hopping.  If you like Tumbleweed, great.

Just wanted people to know that Fedora Rawhide (equivalent to
Tumbleweed) is at KDE 5.17.2.

KDE 5.17.2 was released on October 28, and at least the majority of it
was in Fedora Rawhide by October 30 and 31st.

I just want to take this time to say Thank You very much to the Fedora
KDE team.  You all are great.

Troy Dawson