KDE in EPEL8 - minor changes

Just wanted to give a heads up on the progress thus far.
EPEL8 expects to have modules by early December.  That's a couple
months away, but still this year.

For non-KDE packages[1], I have started moving those over to regular
EPEL8.  The normal maintainers are taking their packages, and for
those that don't want to be EPEL maintainers, I am taking the package.

This should not affect much, except for two things.
First - system-switch-displaymanager is going away.  It is python2
based, and in the end, it's whole functionality can be run in one
simple systemctl command.
Second - There are a couple of packages that the Fedora maintainers
would rather not be in Fedora at all, let alone EPEL8.  Example is
xorg-x11-drv-synaptics.  I will be reaching out to the specific
package maintainers to see if we can/should update these.

Here is the (minorly) updated "How to install KDE on RHEL8/CentOS8"

## How to install

### First: install epel-release
rpm -Uvh https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/epel-release-latest-8.noarch.rpm

### Second: Enable epel-playground
dnf config-manager --enable epel-playground

### Third: Enable codeready-builder-for-rhel-8
#### If RHEL 8 do
  subscription-manager repos --enable codeready-builder-for-rhel-8-x86_64-rpms
#### If CentOS 8 do
  dnf config-manager --enable PowerTools

### Fourth: install KDE
dnf group install "KDE Plasma Workspaces"
(Optional) dnf group install kde-desktop
(Optional) dnf group install kde-apps
(Optional) dnf group install kde-media --skip-broken
(Optional) dnf group install kde-education
(Optional) dnf group install kde-software-development
(Optional) dnf group install kf5-software-development

### (Optional) Fifth: Set sddm as desktop manager
systemctl set-default graphical.target (Not-Optional if in multi-user.target)
(optional) dnf install sddm
(optional) systemctl enable sddm -f

Troy

[1] - Here is the list of non-KDE packages needed to build and/or run
KDE.  Those marked DONE are already in regular EPEL 8.
advancecomp
astyle
cln
desktop-backgrounds