Re: kdeconnect plasmoid doesn't show notifications anymore

On 6/19/19 5:26 PM, Sinan H wrote:
> Somehow my kdeconnect plasmoid doesn't show notifications from my phone anymore. They are (calls/sms only) shown with regular notifications, but nothing on the plasmoid.
> It works under gnome/gsconnect as expected and everything else is OK so this isn't a connection, nor phone-side config issue. I've tried to fiddle with all options, even nuked .config/kdeconnect to no avail.
>
> Is it my setup or something has changed somewhere ? Any thoughts ?

kdeconnect may have been recently updated on you phone.

If so, you may have to go into the settings on your phone and give permissions for
kdeconnect to do various things.  I had to do that recently.

--
Right: I dislike the default color scheme Wrong: What idiot picked the default color scheme