Re: Red Hat deprecates KDE on RHEL

Am 03.11.18 um 19:55 schrieb Leslie S Satenstein:
> What if the future is Android on the desktop.  I get more functionality
> with my CELLPHONE than I do with Linux.

than you are doing something wrong or not much at all - that's it

for a consumer knowing nothing but web-browsing and bascily email while
even email is used like a joke the underlying OS don't matter, but
that's not the target audience Linux has, it just can serve them too

easily to see in the way you use your mail cient not able to leave a
plaintext post in peace and quoting footers and writing TOFU

while whoever maitains the Fedora mailinglists is clueless too because
otherwise the footer would start with "-- " where the space char is
vital so that sane clients wouldn't quote it anyway