kio? repeatedly asking for fingerprint verification

Hi,

I'm using Fedora 28 and it seems that something related to sftp is broken. I open (F4) file in krusader and it asks me if I want to continue, that it cant verify server, and if I want to proceed and remember the fingerprint. Standard popup when connecting to new server. But after some time, when saving the file, it asks me again. It remembers that for just a short time and then asking again and again... Right now, I have like 20 lines in ~/.ssh/known_hosts with that server fingerprint, all lines exactly the same.

I don't know if it causes the problem or not, but that server is NAT router so it has multiple ports forwarded to different machines. I don't have anything "normal" to test if it would show same symptoms. This was working fine previously. I have new pc with fresh Fedora 28 installation, so don't know if it's a regression between F27-F28 or if some update broke it.

Does anyone else see the same problem? Is there any workaround or fix available? After a while, it's pretty annoying.

Thanks