Re: Panel mutually exclusive with root window actions

Considering the rapid progress of recent KDE versions and all those sweet little bugs running within I think it's no good idea to start an upgrade from a KDE only Fedora to KDE:

May be better on an older Fedora with KDE environment only you'd better do first adding the GNOME desktop (for it's Fedora's honey) followed by performing the version upgrade from GNOME surface, and only at last, after having done just one new login to GNOME, logout and in again to KDE!

Me, I've tried this way successfully out of Fedora 23 itself as well as on Chapeau from 23 to 24.

If you've already completed the upgrade 't might help you to install GNOME from the root console or by chrooting to get a GUI "action headquarters" of further tweaking ...