Re: Some icons missing?

Hi,

for the records. I just upgraded to KF 5.17 from updates-testing and it
seems like the issue with the GTK Icons in the system tray was fixed by
it. No empty spaces in the system tray anymore. Not saw this for a
pretty long time.

The issue with the taskbar still exists however. Some applications
(manually installe dones? Self-Compiled gpodder, downloaded eclipse) are
still lacking of icons in the task bar. The starter left to it, seems to
be affected as well, while all other places (e.g. quick launch) seems to
be working fine.

Best regards,
Florian