Konqueror Caused Screen To Freeze

I admit (blush) that I almost never use Konqueror for
surfing (but it is my goto app for man and info).

Today, I opened a web page in Konqueror and I selected
a link in that page with the right mouse button and
instructed the browser to open the link in another
tab. The link was to my google plus page (I was not
logged in to google). The tab opened in the background
and the browser and the entire desktop froze and I had
no option but to press the reset button on the
computer.

After restarting the computer, I tried doing exactly
the same thing in Firefox and the google plus page
appeared in the background tab and I was able to
switch to it, all without suffering any system lockup.

It has only happened once, but I have only tried this
once and am not about to try it again.

Should I report it? As what? Where?