Re: Some icons missing?

On 11/21/2015 02:40 AM, Florian Sievert wrote:
Hi guys,

I have some strange issues here with some icons not being displayed.
Hopefully someone can help or at least confirm that he is observing
something similiar.

1. Amarok icon does not show in the system tray making it every
difficult to use. It seems like it is actually in the tray, but where
the icon shall be there is a gray area. However the context menu shows
up when clicking at it and seems to be basically working fine, except
there is no icon?

Yes. I see this. Amarok has blank systray icon.

2. I think that most GTK applications are affected by something
similiar. However this time the task bar is affected. Applications like
"gPodder" or "eclipse" does not show any icon in the task bar and thus
making it difficult to identify them easily. The icons seems to be
basically available and seems to be working fine e.g. with a folder view
on the desktop.

I don't have any gtk applications to test. But I have another observations with file icons in Dolphin. MSI and APK files do not have any icon. Not even the 'unknown' type icon with a question mark.

Syam