Re: Plasma 5 as a daily driver?

Am 13.11.2015 um 14:50 schrieb Rex Dieter:
Reindl Harald wrote:

and even here we are at GUI regressions:

* before some update in F22 it was not possible at all to
    manually change the tab order of konsole after that
    worked over many years self-evidence

FYI, that feature was re-introduced in konsole5-15.08.x

as said "before some update in F22 it was not possible"

but i find it poor not to say shocking that all the time new major releases lack basic features like this and then developers wondering why users are not thankful for their work

for me a major upgrade has to bring new capabilities but built on top of the existing ones - it don't help anybodys workflow when he has 5 new unasked features with no idea how and why use them and in fact no time to discover that because the normal workflow is degraded

i have time and energy to discover new features only whne my perviusoly perfect workflow is untouched and not when i have to spend my time to find out how to get my normal work done at all or as efficient as before