Re: blog post on Plasma 5 quality

oh, and 30 seconds after write the mail below the controlbar and desktop freezed again: no starters, no kmenu, no systray and no desktop reaction, just ALT+TAB the only option to siwtch windows, close them and CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE (which is now disabled as default because developers thought things are stable enough to not need that any longer and they are proben wrong every single day with F22/KDE)