Re: windows not preserved across sessions

> Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> > So far, I have yet to receive a single suggestion or request for
> > information from any developer. Rex changed the status to CONFIRMED,
>
> Actually, I did. :-)

Sorry. my mistake.

> > for which much thanks, but it doesn't seem to have made any difference.
>
> "Unconfirmed" vs. "confirmed" is mostly cosmetic, I think most maintainers
> ignore the distinction.
>
> Sadly, bugs.kde.org is sometimes only a fancy alias for /dev/null. :-(

That's just great. Since I have no clue where to even start looking for
myself, I await the screams of protest when large numbers of people are
hit by this and the devels have to take notice.

Or I could just change desktops. I've used KDE for many years, as for a
long time it was the only viable alternative to Gnome, but truth be told
I use very few of the built-in apps. My browsing is done with Chrome and
Firefox, my email with Evolution, my word-processing with Libreoffice,
my video viewing with VLC, my instant messaging with the WhatsApp web
client, etc. etc. I use KDE basically as a fancy window manager with
multiple desktops (I never understood the point of Activities), but with
this bug I'm starting to wonder if it's worth the hassle.

poc