Re: Meeting attendance statistics, Proposal: replace siddharts with danofsatx as voting WG member

On 06/19/2014 08:56 AM, Martin Bříza wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:42:44 +0200, Rex Dieter <rdieter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kevin Kofler wrote:

I propose that, effective immediately, Siddhart Sharma gets dropped from the list of voting WG members, and nominate danofsatx as the replacement.

I'd prefer if Siddhart could respond to this thread and commit to doing
better.

Lacking that, I'm +1

-- Rex

+1 with this condition
I have not seen an email response from Siddhart regarding this matter. Has any member of the WG heard from him personally? I am really excited to be considered for this position, but it has not been mentioned at any meetings since the initial discussion on 17/06.

I would like this matter to be added to the 22/07 meeting agenda, as it will have been one month since the issue was initiated by Kevin Kofler. Failing any response from Siddhart (or by proxy) by that time, I hereby humbly request that the WG members in attendance at that meeting (if quorum is reached) to vote on whether they would accept me as a gracious replacement for the apparently vacated seat.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan Mossor, RHCSA