KDE Frameworks 5 repo update

Hi everyone,

in January me and other KDE SIG members created a Copr repository with KDE
Frameworks 5 early preview packages (more in the blog post here [0], I forgot
to send an email to this list, sorry :))

The Copr repository is available here [1], if you are interested in spec
files, they are on github [2].

Today the repo was updated to KDE Frameworks 5 Alpha 1 (a.k.a. 4.96.0). Most
important changes in the update:

 * all frameworks are now installed to /usr instead of /opt/kf5
 * attica-qt5 has been upgraded to Tier 1 framework Attica
 * KWallet framework has been moved from Tier 2 to Tier 3
 * Plasma-framework support package has been moved to Tier 3 framework Plasma
 * kactivities-qt5 has been upgraded to Tier 3 framework KActivities
 * KRunner libraries have been ripped out from Plasma and moved into Tier 3
	framework KRunner

(Note about KActivities: upstream does not plan on making KActivities
framework co-installable with KActivities from KDE 4. For this reason,
KActivities framework is split into kactivities-libs, and kactivities-runtime.
kactiviries-libs are KF5/Qt5-based libraries that don't conflict with
anything. kactivities-runtime contains the kactivitiesmanaged daemon, that
conflicts with current KDE 4 kactivities package. However the KF5 daemon is a
drop-in replacement for the one from KDE 4 and should work just fine, but KDE
5 apps should work with KDE 4 daemon as well. Just a heads up in case you run
into problems while upgrading).

Regarding KDE 5 preview, we moved the packages from /opt/kf5 to /opt/kde5
prefix. We are also having troubles building the packages in Copr (some
problem with documentation generation) and didn't have time to look into
properly fixing it yet, so this update will come later. We will slowly
continue adding more packages, as their respective upstreams start KF5
porting.

Finally, an obligatory note that all the software in this repository is still
considered unstable and not ready for day-to-day use. The main purpose of this
repository is to provide early access to Frameworks to developers interested
in porting their applications to KF5 and Plasma 2 and allow others to take a
sneak peek  into what KDE 5 will look like.

Cheers,
Dan

[0] http://www.progdan.cz/2014/01/kde-frameworks-5-and-plasma-2-on-fedora/
[1] http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/dvratil/kde-frameworks/