Konqueror won't talk to my router

Hi,
> Yes, I wrote the first description from memory, and it was inaccurate.  I get
> the password prompt.  It's the next screen, the front page of the Netgear
> configuration screens, that I don't get.

Netgear? I am using a DG834GTB and tried if I can confirm this. I also
get the prompt and when entering the correct password it is just showing
the page that was shown before. Nothing happens. Using firefox and
everything works fine. Don't know what actually went wrong, nor when it
broke, cause I am nearly never using the konqueror. But I think it
sounds like a bug, if we have any clue whats wrong we should write a bug
report. I just tried to get konsole output, but nothing appear. Looks
like konqueror is using some kind of wrapper like amarok. Might be
interesting to see if he actually tries.

Best regards,
Florian