Re: Maintaining EC2 policies in Ansible.git?

On 17/10/2024 09:25, Pavel Raiskup via infrastructure wrote:
Hello team,

I now realized that we have these files:

     files/aws/iam/policies/
     files/aws/iam/policies/fcos-builds-releng.json
     files/aws/iam/policies/robosignatory-fcos-devel.json
     files/aws/iam/policies/fcos-upload-amis.json
     files/aws/iam/policies/fedora-infra-ec2.json
     files/aws/iam/policies/fedora-centos-ec2.json
     files/aws/iam/policies/fcos-poc-artifacts.json
     files/aws/iam/policies/fedora-copr-ec2.json

These seem to be some initial copies of the policy file, and are
probably staled.  I'm curious whether we are interested in making the
policies maintained from batcave - via IAM API.  If so, I think I could
help with the ansible.git changes (but I think I'd need more EC2
privileges to tweak the policies).

Pavel

Interesting as for CentOS it's not managed by Fedora infra ansible git so before you do anything, please ensure that the "fedora-centos-ec2.json" policy is removed from ansible git (as it's not the current version anyway) and that it wouldn't remove other existing centos* IAM policies :-)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1