Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Berk Özel

Hello, my name is Berk and I'm announcing that I'm wishing to join to the infrastructure group of the Fedora Project.

My identity is berkozel on the Libera.chat
My user profile on Fedora accounts: https://accounts.fedoraproject.org/user/berkozel/
I'm a Junior Linux System Administrator for almost 2 years, graduated from Computer Engineering and living in Türkiye.

I'm familiar/skilled with installation and management topics of the following technologies:
Linux, Ceph, SLURM (HPC), NGINX, Kickstart, Zabbix, VMware vCloud, Gitlab CE, Redis, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ

Besides the system administration, I can also write Python and Bash scripts. I hope I can learn more open source technologies made for infrastructures, in any manner. Currently I'm learning Ansible, Proxmox and Computer Networking in-depth (mostly based on CCNA topics.)

Also I have RHCSA certification since July 2024: https://www.credly.com/badges/c24cfc8b-e994-4d8d-a2bf-6e5b68c91348

I hope I can extend my Linux administration skills and contribute to this open source project.

Sincerely,
Berk.