Freeze Break request: buildvm-ppc64le-33 tweaking

Greetings.

webkitgtk is having build problems on ppc64le hitting OOM. ;(
See: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/11839

So, for now, I would like to tweak buildvm-ppc64le-33 and bump it's
memory to 64gb and then take the existing builders in the 'heavybuilder'
channel out and only have 33 in there.

This will make webkitgtk and chromium builds slower if a bunch of them
get submitted at once (since they will have to wait for that one
builder), but at least it should make it so they don't run out of memory
and fail.

After freeze I can look at rebalancing again and see if I can make fewer
builders with more memory, or some better other solution. ;(

Can I get +1's for this plan?

kevin