Re: Intention to hand over python-moksha-hub

Hi,

we want to retire fedmsg as soon as we finish migrating the last rhel 7 stuff and MBS was already decommissioned in Fedora infrastructure.

I think we are OK to let the moksha-hub die. You can reach to MBS maintainers if they want to maintain it.

Michal