Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Edward Fitz Abucay

Good Day,

My name is Edward, and I am reaching out to introduce myself and share a brief overview of my skills and experiences.
I have certain experience in various programming languages, including Golang, Rust, and TypeScript/Node. While I have primarily used Python for scripting and prototyping, I am eager to expand my proficiency in this language (currently using this in testing LLMs).
In addition to my programming skills, I have prior background in DevOps and BE development. I have successfully set up infrastructure using Terraform and managed production Kubernetes clusters. My expertise also includes implementing CI/CD pipelines, scaling, optimizing the cost of Kubernetes clusters, and working on different cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP, and OVH.
What I would like to learn and work on is probably the pipelines, openshift, also ansible as I've only used it on my local – to setup my workstation. For issues, I'd like to help on #11512, not sure if there's an active blocker for that.
I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to contribute to the infra team and further develop my skills. Please feel free to reach out to me on Matrix at @eabucay:fedora.im.

Cheers,
Edward Fitz Abucay