Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction kesha

Hello all,

My name is kesha and this is my introduction.

IRC Handle: kesha
Matrix Handle: @kesha:necker.io
Timezone: PST (for now)
Country: US (for now)

Why I am Joining:
I have been looking for Open Source projects to contribute to and strengthen my skills.

How much time I can contribute:
2-4 hours a week. Ideally.

Programming Languages:
I am familiar with Go and have written a few Lambdas utilizing AWS' api as well as a few personal scripts.

System Administration Skills:
I am currently employed as a System Administrator. I also have an RHCSA cert (RHEL 8 :/ so expired).
I have experience with virtual machine deployment via AWS EC2, Proxmox, Vagrant and Linode.
I have experience with containerization and deployment via AWS ECS/ECR, Podman and Docker(-compose).
I have experience with Automation using tools such as Gitlab CI, Jenkins (it has been years), Ansible and Terraform.
I have experience deploying and managing mailing lists via Mautic, Sendgrid and AWS SES.
I have experience deploying and managing mail servers such as Zimbra and Carbonio.
I have experience deploying and managing collaboration software such as Gitlab, Nextcloud and Rocket.Chat.
I have very limited experience with K8s.

What I would like to learn:
I would like to strengthen my Automation skills. I find utilizing pipelines with Go, Ansible and Terraform scripts to be the most enjoyable and I would like more practice with these technologies.

My goals:
Introduce myself > Create Fedora Account > Join the Infrastructure SIG  IRC and Matrix chat > Attend Meetings if feasible (timezones) > Observe how the team works > Find a specific issue I can help with.

Personal:
I think that the Czech New Wave is the best New Wave.
I recently found the song "Dagger Dragger by Castle Rat" and think you should check it out.

- K