Freeze break request: koji update on builders

In the run up to f40 final we were using a koji with a patch to _not_
enable the builroot repo when making containers via kiwi plugin.
This was to fix the fact that pulling from the buildroot repo pulls
unsigned rpms, making all the rpms installed in the container unsigned.

Foolishly, I pulled a newer/expansion of that patch from upstream in in
the last round of updates, but something in it's defaults/logic causes
it to not disable the buildroot repo, and again containers have unsigned
rpms. ;(

So, what I would like to do is go back to the previous patch we had that
just has the 'only enable buildroot when no repos are passed' patch.

Ideally we would do this today so the last f40 nightly would be right.
If not tho, we could land it anytime and then the nightly container
builds would be fixed.

Can I get +1s for this plan?

Thanks,

kevin