Re: When is the freeze break going to be over

On Wed, Mar 06, 2024 at 11:18:25PM -0000, Ryan Bach wrote:
> I want to know because maybe we can see hyperkitty updated after that.

It should be the day after the Beta is released.

We missed next week's 'early' date, so the next target is a week from
next tuesday.

Note though that hyperkitty/mailman3 work is ongoing, it's not being
blocked by the freeze. We are working on standing up a staging instance
to get everything set. After thats all working we can look at upgrading
production.

I am sure once there's a staging instance we will call for testing on
it... hopefully you and others can help us check for issues. :)

kevin