batcave01 move to rhel9 - 2023-07-13 21UTC

Hey folks. I keep putting it off, but I need to move it forward, so I am
proposing to move batcave01 to rhel9 tomorrow, starting at 21UTC.

My plan is roughly:

- sync data from batcave01 to batcave02
- at 21UTC take down services on batcave01
- sync data again
- take batcave01 down.
- rename batcave02 to batcave01 and re-ip it to the right IP
- reboot it back up as batcave01
- Fix any issues that come up.

This means that the ssh host key for batcave01 WILL CHANGE!
If you are using https://admin.fedoraproject.org/ssh_known_hosts
in your ~/.ssh/known_hosts it shouldn't matter. If you aren't you may
have to accept the new changed host key.

For the time when I am switching things, EPEL builds may fail.
This is because koji pulls RHEL packages from batcave01.
I would expect this to be a very short window.

The playbook completes fine on batcave02 and as far as I can see things
should work fine there, but there may be some broken items.
Please file tickets/let me know if you find anything like that.

In the event that things go very poorly for some reason, I can always
bring the old vm back up and we can revert to it.

Thanks,

kevin