Re: Fedora infra development Streaming session

I watched the recording today. Thanks for starting all the way at the
beginning with the easyfix page. It was interesting to see your dev
environment with VS Code at the beginning and OpenShift GitHub
automation at the end, plus the tiny-stage concept. I learned a few
things!

Excellent! Thanks a lot for the feedback.
The first session is up on youtube for those who want to watch it there: https://youtu.be/X5YqSdw1Azs
I didn't announce it widely because I've never done that before and I expected a lot of quirks. I didn't even know if my laptop would be capable of running the video encoding in real time. And surely enough, the sound was waaaaay to low for like 4/5 of the stream... Anyway, that's how we learn I suppose :-)
I will repeat some stuff about tiny-stage on Friday, but if I don't anybody is free and encouraged to ask questions!

Thanks again!

Aurélien