Re: Ansible role for cron task

I think this new method is also faster, in case if you want to modify a cron for such machines, for example it will be under group_vars/GRPOUPE_NAME/cron.yaml, and not in roles/role_name/tasks/main.yaml and then search for the line that contains cron module!!! .

The approach is a little different here, but i understand the fact that you want to keep the existing method.
I'm also convinced that it's not easy to migrate, but still possible .

Seddik