Re: planet

Or maybe if we know who are those users, we can contact them directly.

Michal

On 17. 04. 23 10:06, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
On Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 07:22:57PM -0300, Pedro Moura wrote:
Yeah, hopefully. It might be possible to reach out to those groups...
design, security? They have irc rooms, we could try asking there?

Due to time zone differences and the possibility of some users not seeing
my message on IRC, I created a survey with 3 questions to gather data on
the use of subplanets on Fedora Planet. I have sent the survey to the
devel, design, and desktop mailing lists. I did this because some mailing
lists that would represent subplanet groups don't exist or don't have
subscribers.
Might be worth sending it to devel-announce, or maybe even announce?
They should be low(er) traffic and high(er) attention.

Pierre