Re: AWS gp2 -> gp3

Dne 03. 04. 23 v 19:37 Kevin Fenzi napsal(a):
fedimg is the thing that uploads the official cloud images, so if it
does gp3, then the fedora images are gp3. :)

The volume types are passed on command line.. but if not, then it is read from the config... that I modified. OMG I screwed that! And actually told fedimg to generate standard, gp2 **and** gp3!

I reverted this and will wait till this get approved by FESCO and let change owner to do that. Sorry.

But that does not affect what type we use in AWS for data volumes.

I changed all Copr volumes to gp3 already. After the Fedora release and after the freeze I will migrate all remaining volumes.

Miroslav