Re: I've problem with gdm on wayland

Sorry, this is the correct link https://paste.centos.org/view/68e7a2be

------- Original Message -------
On Wednesday, November 16th, 2022 at 1:44 PM, Setve <setve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, I executed the update command "sudo dnf update --refresh", and immediately after that without rebooting, I executed the upgrade command "sudo dnf system-upgrade download --releaseservr=37" in the boot normal mode, the boot process takes place until "Started gdm.services" reached, and here it freezes. I cannot use "ctrl-alt-f1 to f7",using a liveusb i uncomment "waylandenable=false" at /etc/gdm/custom.conf. It worked normally and you logged in X11, i've intel gpu.
I used it fpaste And these outputs https://paste.centos.org/view/2f797796
In addition to an attached file to journalctl -b -1 -r.

thank you.