Re: [EMERGENCY FREEZE BREAK] Temporarily fix fedorapeople.org SSL cert

DNS validation needs someone (or a DNS plugin for Certbot) to add a DNS record each time the certificate renews (by default Certbot renews 30 days before expiration.  This works very well if your DNS provider is supported by one of certbot's plugins, but not as well if you have to update it manually.  I'm not sure if there is a way to integrate it into our current DNS setup.