Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Erol Keskin

Hi Dear Fedora Folks,

My name is Erol Keskin. I'm 25 years old and i'm from Istanbul / Turkiye. Some of you folks might recognize me from projects such as anitya, fedora-messaging or noggin. I've been trying my best to contribute to fedora-infrastructure projects on a weekly basis for about 3 months. To this day, I've worked with languages such as Golang, Python, C#, C, NodeJS. I guess I could say that I have good knowledge about Docker, Podman, Kubernetes in containers generally. Besides all of that, I've been a long time user of Linux systems. I've been using them for about 10 years to this point. I should say that I've been using Fedora Linux for about 1 year till now, but in my opinion I can say that this is the best distribution that can be imagined. Because of my general workflow on Linux machines, i'm used to do Bash Scripting.

To be honest, I do love working on fedora-infrastructure projects.  I'm very interested in working on these projects, and I would love to be a part of this great team! I can get to use this on-edge reliable distribution thanks to many contributors behind it, i can't wait to be a one of them.

I want to improve myself in topics Zuul and Ansible. I think this is a great place to work on those skills.

I hope you all have a great day.

GitHub Handle: https://github.com/erolkskn
My IRC handle on Libera: erolkskn