Re: I made a new Fedora Apps page, do you want it?

Hello Kevin,

> I'd be open to that. Not sure about others.

Maybe I can create an infrastructure ticket, keep it up for some time,
and if there aren't -1s, we can talk about some next TODO steps?

> We probibly need to sit down and update the data there sometime.

Sure. We can also do this independently on the proposed
re-implementation. I am using the data file from the original project
https://github.com/fedora-infra/apps.fp.o/blob/develop/data/apps.yaml

Jakub