Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Anwesha Das

Hello,

This is Anwesha, a lawyer turned into a technologist. Wanted to
contribute to the Fedora infrastructure for a long time. Finally I
guess it is my time to jump in :).

IRC nick: anwesha

Technologies I know (in no particular order) :
- Linux
- Ansible
- Nginx/Apache
- Docker
- Python
- a bit of BIND

I am currently working as Junior System Administrator at Verkligendata
AB, Stockholm. Previously I worked as a Cloud Engineer at Scrollstack
(my first full time tech job). I maintain all the infrastructure
related to https://dgplug.org and https://foss.training.  I am a
PyLadies organizer at Stockholm and led the PyLadies efforts back in
India.

What do I want to learn?

I am here to learn to contribute and manage large infrastructure.
Especially Ansible, network stacks and monitoring. I am also wondering
if I can work on [0]?

Looking forward to meeting and learning from you all on IRC.

[0] https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/10543

Cheers
Anwesha