Re: Software Bill of Materials for Fedora

Dne 11. 07. 22 v 4:53 Jason Shepherd napsal(a):

Red Hat Product Security are building an application called Component Registry to meet the requirements set out in the recent Executive Order 14028 [1], "Improving the Nation's Cybersecurity". The executive order requires that software producers and suppliers should take steps to report and validate a listing of all components included in or used by their software products, aka a Software Bill of Materials. We'd like to build our application in the open by providing the source code to the opensource community.

What it means technically? SWID tags? Something else?

Miroslav