infra-sig packaging group packages

Hello everyone.

As a bit of background, we setup a packaging group a long time back
called 'infra-sig'. This group was so we could collectively maintain
packages that are needed/used in Fedora Infrastructure and make sure
that packages we use aren't maintained by one team member who may move
on or not have cycles for it anymore.

These days it seems like its mostly me maintaining the packages, and not
too well since I am busy. :)

We also haven't curated the list of packages the sig maintains in a long
while. Currently we 'maintain' things we no longer use or want, and I am
sure there's packages we do use/maintain that aren't actually owned by
the infra-sig.

So, the purpose of this is several fold:

* Are you a packager already (ie, in the packager group) and would like
to help us out by maintaining infra-sig packages? Let me know if so!

* Are you someone who maintains something we use in fedora
infrastructure but no longer really have time to maintain the
packages? Or would prefer they are team maintained instead of just
you? Let me know!

* Finally, I'd like to drop some packages that the sig currently
maintains. There's 68 packages that the infra-sig is admin on currently.
There's 222 packages infra-sig has commit on.

I'm not sure how best to takle the list(s). I guess we could just go
through them one by one sometime? or everyone could propose a list we
should drop/add?

https://www.scrye.com/~kevin/fedora/infra-sig (admin)
and
https://www.scrye.com/~kevin/fedora/infra-sig2 (commit)

Some are obvious (pam_url), others less so (do we use python-gearbox?)

packager dashboard has a good view into open bugs, etc.
https://packager-dashboard.fedoraproject.org/dashboard?users=infra-sig

kevin