openshift application container versions

I whipped up a brute force little script and ran it on our staging
openshift 4 cluster. It just gets all running pods and does oc rsh into
each and looks at /etc/os-release. For a few of these that aren't
running yet in stg, I looked at prod (like toddlers).

Here's the results and some comments in between.

I can work on upgrading some of these, but would be nice if application
owners update their own applications. ;)

asknot
"platform:f34"
blockerbugs
"platform:el8"
bodhi
"platform:f36"
"platform:f36"
"platform:f36"
"platform:f36"
bugzilla2fedmsg
"platform:el8"
community-metrics
compose-tracker
"platform:f36"
coreos-cincinnati
"platform:f35"
datagrepper
"platform:el8"
datanommer
"platform:el8"
discourse2fedmsg
"platform:el8"
docsbuilding
"platform:f34"

^ This should get updated.

docstranslation

^ No running pods, but cronjobs use f34. Should be updated

elections
"platform:el8"
fasjson
"platform:f35"
fedocal
"platform:el8"
fedora-packages-static

^ debian 11 in the solr pod
^ fedora 34 in the static pod, should get updated

flask-oidc-dev
"platform:el8"
flatpak-indexer
"platform:el8"
"platform:el8"
"platform:f36"
greenwave
"platform:f33"
"platform:f33"
"platform:f33"

^ Needs update.

ipsilon-website

^ Alpine Linux v3.16 (is this current? no idea)

koschei
"platform:f35"
"platform:f35"
"platform:f35"