Fwd: [Insecure mail sending from Fedora mailing lists] Fwd: [Posteo-Status] Unsicherer E-Mail-Empfang abgelehnt

See the mail below, whcih was rejected as I am not in that mailing list, I guess this one here fits better anyway:

---------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ----------
Von: rugk <rugk@xxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [Insecure mail sending from Fedora mailing lists] Fwd: [Posteo-Status] Unsicherer E-Mail-Empfang abgelehnt
Datum: 2022-05-30T20:25:37+0200
An: mailman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
my email provider is set to reject unencrypted emails and so the email was not delivered to me and was rejected instead.

Therefore, please check the security settings of your email servers, apparently they do not support up- to-date TLS encryption. I have activated a guarantee for secure mail reception (TLS) with my provider Posteo to protect myself against data theft and insecure data transmission.

Sending emails that are not encrypted in transit is no longer considered adequate. If they contain personal data such as names and addresses, it is also illegal. In this way, data can simply be tapped on the way through the internet.

More information here: https://posteo.de/en/help/activate-tls-receiving-guarantee

I have a corresponding security response from the Posteo servers is attached below (in German).

Please correct this deficiency and give me feedback when you’ve done so.

Best regards
rugk