Bodhi client calls in the infra

Hey folks!

We are preparing for the deployment of the next major release of Bodhi (planned for a Friday evening on an Irish bank holiday during freeze in the Thanksgiving extended weekend), and the authentication has changed, which means automated calls of the bodhi client ("bodhi" command line) must be changed.
I didn't see any such call in our ansible repo, but your apps may be calling the bodhi client themselves. Could you please tell me if you know of any app that does so?

Thanks!

Aurélien