Fedora Messaging 3.0.0 released

Hey folks!

I published version 3.0.0 of Fedora Messaging this morning. It is a major release, and the backwards-incompatible changes are:
- Queues created by the CLI are now non-durable, auto-deleted and exclusive, as server-named queues are.
- It is no longer necessary to declare a queue in the configuration file: a server-named queue will be created. Configured bindings which do not specify a queue name will be applied to the server-named queue. This is most useful for our public broker where folks had to set a UUID-named queue in the config file before starting the consumer.
- Drop support for Python 2
- Drop the Twisted classes that had been flagged as deprecated. Drop the deprecated Message._body property. Refactor the consuming code into the Consumer class.

It should be a painless upgrade. Here are the release notes if you also want to check out the other changes (features, bugfixes, etc):
https://fedora-messaging.readthedocs.io/en/stable/changelog.html

I'll now go on to build the RPM.

Cheers!

Aurélien