updates and reboots this week

Just a heads up that I am planning to do a mass update/reboot cycle this
week. Since we had almost no time between beta and final it's been quite
a while since we did one and RHEL 8.5 is out now.

Rough plan:

* Monday (2021-11-15): *.stg.iad2.fedoraproject.org. update/reboot all
staging hosts. We need to watch for the openshift clusters and make sure
they come back up correctly.

* Tuesday (2021-11-16): any non outage causing hosts. This would include
proxies and their virthosts since we can take them out of dns. Also
might include some virthosts in iad2 as long as all the guests on them
have counterparts on other virthosts to take the load.

* Wed (2021-11-17): outage starting at 21UTC. I did the bvmhost* and all
their guests last week, so we likely don't need to reboot those, but
everything else left that we haven't done yet we do here.
Outage ticket: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/10336

This is mostly on Mark and I, since it needs sysadmin-main, but our
SOP/doc on this is horribly out of date if someone(s) would like to work
on updating it. (
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/infra/sysadmin_guide/massupgrade/ )
Also there's talking to users during the outage and testing things after we
are done.

Thanks,

kevin